Abstract submission for:-
- Award paper
- Oral free paper
- Award E-paper
- Free E-poster
- Abstract submission opens on 1st Dec’20 and closes on 6th Jan’21.
- Abstract has to be submitted at the dedicated portal … after registering yourself for the conference.
- Registration for the conference will be free for the duration of abstract submission.
- The site will stop accepting abstracts from 6th Jan’21
- Abstract received by e-mail will not be evaluated.
- For award E-paper-only original research will be considered. Case reports and small case series will not be considered.
- A presenting author has to submit the abstract himself/ herself.
- A presenting author can submit a maximum of 2 abstracts for consideration.
- The decision of abstract evaluation will be communicated by e-mail to the submitting (presenting) author by 10th Jan’21
- Abstracts not selected for Award Paper or Oral Free Paper or Award e- Poster will be shifted to the free e-Poster category.
- Abstract category
- Case description
- Original research
- Submission category
- Award paper
- Oral free paper
- Award e-Poster
- Free e-Poster only
Abstract preparation instructions:-
- The abstract should be related to aesthetic, cosmetic, dermatosurgeury, and laser science preferably the personal experience of the presenting author. The time of the presentation will be 6 minutes.
- For E poster- It should be in ppt slide form with maximum of 5 slides
- All abstracts must be submitted in English- Times New Roman, with a font size of 12 and double spacing.
- To ensure blinded review-no identifying features such as names of hospitals, medical colleges, clinics or places may be listed in the title or text of the abstract.
- Do not include the names of authors and their affiliations in the abstract body. There will be the provision of entering author details and their affiliation(s) in the submission platform.
- The material in the abstract must be original and not previously published.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
- Abbreviations must not be used in the title. The title should not be written entirely in capital letters.
- The size of the abstract is limited to 300 words (excluding title, authors, their affiliations, etc.)
- The brand names or name of the manufacturers for any drug or equipment is strictly prohibited. Use generic name(s).
- Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
- Aims & objectives
- Materials/patients & methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects precisely
- Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence
- Conclusions: Emphasise new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them
- Conflict of interest: Declaration of conflict of interest is mandatory
- No references, graphs, figures, or tables are needed with abstract submission.
- Check spelling and grammar carefully.
- The abstract text will not be edited and will be reproduced in the submitted form in the e-abstract book.
- Abstract body formatting
1) For Case Description Category Introduction Description of the case Conclusion. Mention why the case is unique and worth presenting
2) For Original Research Category Background Objective/s Patients/ materials and methods Results Limitations Conclusion