• Award paper • Oral free paper • Award E-paper • Free E-poster
The scientific committee invites all delegates to submit their abstracts for original work for oral, video presentation at the “Aesthetica Asia 2023”.
- Abstract submission opens on 1st Dec’20 and closes on 6th Jan’21.
- Abstract has to be submitted at the dedicated portal … after registering yourself for the conference.
- Registration for the conference will be free for the duration of abstract submission.
- The site will stop accepting abstracts from 6th Jan’21
- Abstract received by e-mail will not be evaluated.
- For award E-paper-only original research will be considered. Case reports and small case series will not be considered.
- A presenting author has to submit the abstract himself/ herself.
- A presenting author can submit a maximum of 2 abstracts for consideration.
- Decision of abstract evaluation will be communicated by e-mail to the submitting (presenting) author by 10th Jan’21
- Abstracts not selected for Award Paper or Oral Free Paper or Award e- Poster will be shifted to free e-Poster category.
- Case description
- Original research
- Award paper
- Oral free paper
- Award e-Poster
- Free e-Poster only
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Word limit of the abstract is 250 words (excluding title, authors, their affiliations etc.)
- Title should be brief and self-explanatory.
- The abstract should be original and unpublished till date.
- Avoid using keywords, graphs, figures, tables or references in abstract.
- Conflict of interest statement and declaration of conflict is mandatory.
- The onus of ensuring proper language, factual accuracy & responsibility of avoiding plagiarism lies with the authors.
- On acceptance of the abstract the acknowledgment will be sent.
- The abstract should be submitted only after registering for the conference.
- PGTs can attached a certificate from their respective HOD (for award session).